write about the novel called “Handmade’s Tale” write “My point of view” for this story. if you like it or not.
and please make sure to get all the next 10 points to be in the paper.
1. you must have write something that make a point, have a thesis, or at least a main idea in this paper
2. you must support its point with direct evidence (quotes or anecdotes) from the text in this paper
3. you must show the reader’s genuine response to the text by interacting with an issue the text raises in this paper
4. you must show the writer’s personal investment by relating the reader-response to the student’s real life in this paper
5. you must have a comment on or fulfill course objectives related to international cultural significance, issues, and values in this paper
6. you must meet the deadline. and not go too far past the suggested maximum (1400 words)
7. you must avoid summarizing in this paper
8. you must avoid plagiarizing in this paper
9. you must have an original title that reflects the student’s creativity in this paper
10. you must have a freely express at least one opinion the student has about the content of the text in this paper