Describe and explain what the “Harlem Renaissance” was and emphasize the role music played in it. Cite specific examples based on your research.
1. Essays will have a clear thesis statement and introduction, clear development of topics, good transitions, support of statements with appropriate details, and a strong conclusion with good use of quotes with analysis.
2. They will be well researched and detailed, show evidence of original thought and analysis, and demonstrate critical thinking using specific examples which supports the thesis.
3. There will be few, if any spelling or grammar errors.
4. There will be a citation section containing sources which are academically reputable and correctly formatted according to MLA or APA style. USE SPELL CHECK
5. You must research and cite at least one source BEYOND your eText.