Sustaining Employee Performance Paper
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper addressing the following:
– Identify two jobs within the company of your choice.
– Describe the general function of performance management systems. If your assigned company does not use a performance management system, would you recommend it use one? Why or why not?
– Suggest two job evaluation methods for each of the positions. What would be the advantages and disadvantages of these methods, based on the positions you have selected?
– Compare possible compensation plans for the two positions.
– Explain the importance of providing employee benefit plans to employees working in the chosen positions.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.